Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Does Ant-Rid work?

It's that time of the year again where ants make a home in our backyards in order to make their pilgrimage to our kitchens to eat every last bread crumb available.

Over four thousand types of ant species exist in Australia and most of us want the ones that populate our kitchens dead. Oh yes, I am one of those people. With some advice from a friend in mind and $3.50 in my pocket, I bought some Ant-Rid. My kitchen became like a warzone. Bench tops were blotted with the honey-like product and cupboards held the same treatment. Immediately, dozens of the worker ants began consuming it. They were loving it. An excellent video of Ant-Rid in action can be seen on YouTube. I left for work that afternoon, proud of my evil treatment of these ignorant insects.

Whilst it has been relatively cooler in weather over the past week, the ants have not returned. Melbourne will be hit with 40+ degree temperatures over the next two days so this will test the true power of the Ant-Rid liquid.

Does Ant-Rid work?
Heck yes it does!

No comments: